Wednesday, August 6, 2008

spoonflower

I'm so excited: I received my custom fabric from Spoonflower this afternoon! For those of you not familiar with Spoonflower, it's this fabulous website where you can upload your own designs and they'll magically turn it into gorgeous fabrics!


Well, it's not pure magic – I'm sure there's quite a bit of technical wizardry involved as well – but regardless of how they do it, the result is amazing! Other than a color shift in the chartreuse (turned out a bit more grass green), I'm tickled pink with my yardage!


Now I just have to figure out what to make out of all this lovely fabric... Ideas, anyone?! I've been thinking of pillows (yes, a bit too obvious, isn't it) or a small make-up pouch, or a pencil case, or a slouchy purse, or... If you have any thoughts, please feel free to share!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Shower curtains!

marthadotcom said...

Even though it wasn't your intention, I think that grass green looks stunning on the blue.