Monday, December 8, 2008

trunk show

First off, I must apologize for my recent lack of posting – I've simply been too busy. 't Is the season, after all...for lots of sales, shows and bazaars!

At the end of each event I always am amazed at how many fun and interesting people I've met (definitely worth the sore back and achy feet!). Best of all, I never seem to leave a show without a small coveted treasure that I simply had to have – it will always remind me of that particular day.

Here's where you can find me this week:

TRUNK SHOW Thursday 6pm to 9pm • 4218 NE 26th Ave • Portland OR


I'm excited to see more of Jane Raymond's purses – her modern designs are right up my alley!


These fun skirts from Ginza Girl Designs are so bright and colorful, I love them! And look, she makes adult sizes, too!


Mmmm, chocolate... you can never have enough chocolate – and when it's from Healthy Kitchen, you can actually feel good about eating it!


I have several of Teri Sprouse's funky jewelry and always get tons of compliments when I wear one of her pieces. The trunk show will actually be at her house so be sure to check out her 2Monkees table!


And yes, you'll find me there as well with a full serving of Cecily Ink paper goods!

Or stop by these two events:

ARTISAN HOLIDAY STUDIO SALE
Saturday 11am to 3pm • 1848 NE 58th Ave (my house!) • Portland OR

COLOSSAL HOLIDAY SALE Sunday 11 am to 7pm • Oregon Convention Center • Portland OR

No comments: