Tuesday, January 20, 2009

on the hunt

While I love nothing more than scouring antique shows, estate sales, and flea markets, sometimes I just need a little shot in the arm when I can't get out of the house... so I get my fix on eBay (of course!) and Etsy.

And some Etsy sellers really know how to get to you by staging and lighting their photos so beautifully! Case in point: Blue Bell Bazaar. Just take a peek at this gorgeous little sampling:


I love the clock face on the left... may have to snap that one up! I don't know whether it's because I have a "big birthday" this year or whether I'm just feeling affecting by passing time, but lately I've found myself drawn to old clock and watch faces. May have to act on that by putting some fun mixed media and assemblage pieces together soon... stay tuned!

No comments: