Monday, March 2, 2009

feel-good art sale

Everyone knows I simply love to shop. There's nothing like the thrill of the hunt, finding that special something that you never knew you needed but, once found, you know you simply can't live without...

Okay, so that's pretty darn superficial, but what if you could shop AND help out kids at the same time?


It's happening this weekend and I can't wait to see what kind of treasures I'll snap up among 150+ artists all under one roof! Just think: 30% of everything I spend will go directly to help the school and its amazing arts program!

Yes, Cecily Ink will be there, proudly donating 30% of all sales. Plus, the first 20 shoppers who buy something from my table will get a free 2009 desk calendar! Shopping for a cause AND free stuff - does it get any better?!

BUCKMAN ART SHOW & SELL
Buckman Elementary • 320 SE 16th Ave • Portland • more details here

No comments: