Tuesday, May 19, 2009

last chance

Well, I've picked my official closing date: May 31. It's been an interesting few weeks as I've been busy shipping out orders and answering emails. I'm quite sad to close this chapter of my life, but hearing from all of you has been a huge help – thanks for being so supportive!


While I've been rather quiet on the blogging front lately, I will continue to share design ideas, great Etsy finds, and other noteworthy experiences.

I'm actually quite excited about Memorial Day weekend, when me and the boys (hubby Todd, collie mix Cooper, lab mix Pogo, and golden mix Tucker) get to spend three full days frolicking on the beach! I found a great pet-friendly cottage in Gearhart and will be taking lots of pictures to document our little getaway.

Then a few weeks later, I'll be heading to Spokane for my first Farm Chicks adventure. My friend Amy will have a booth there with Candywinkel and she's got lots of great new products that I can't wait to share with you all!

So, as the Cecily Ink door closes, the window to free weekends opens and I plan to make the most of it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I thought of you this weekend and am so sad to see you go. I saw some of your gorgeous work in TJMaxx. I know that bigger things are in store for you!

Besos!

Andrea said...

I am going to miss your beautiful products! Your desk calendar is sitting in many of the cubicles in my office...I gave them as holiday presents. It makes me smile every time I walk by and see them.
Best of luck to you!