Monday, June 8, 2009

more farm chicks faves

I'm still shopping at Farm Chicks in my dreams at night, sigh... I had such a wonderful time hunting for treasures, admiring the amazing displays and marveling at the ingenuity of all these talented Chicks! Here are a few more of my favorite vendors:

Second Childhood Girlfriends503.669.7746 and 503.665.6753
Like so many of the Farm Chicks vendors, their booth was filled to the brim with this and that – you just had to go in and check it out all.


The Rusty BirdVirginia Shawver (208.623.2150)
If you like to feather your nest with bird-inspired d├ęcor, you'll love Virginia's work! She creates these little nests complete with feathers and eggs, so adorable! Plus she paints some wonderful watercolors of birds and their twiggy homes.


Anemonewww.handmadepaperflowers.com
I'm a paper nut so when I saw these floral creations made completely out of paper, I was thrilled! What a great keepsake idea for a bride. And I love the twigs with dogwood and magnolia flowers – a great way to have blooms that won't wilt after a week!


Seabold Vintage Marketwww.seaboldvintagemarket.com
I loved the simplicity and elegance of Liz's display. Narrowing the color palette down to just a few colors tied everything together so nicely. I wish my whole house looked like her booth! All the gorgeous bedding and pillows are from Bainbridge Blues - you just want to dive right into bed.


Last but not least, here are my own personal treasures that I couldn't leave without. Lots of little bits of this and that, mostly letters, to use in my assemblage art:

Love the little cabinet. I found the perfect place for it in the dining room:

3 comments:

The Chic Housewife said...

Hi there!

I just came across your blog and think it is fabulous!!! We are having a flea market~ antique show this weekend in Puyallup, Wa... If you can make we would love to have you =) http://Funkyjunksisters.blogspot.com
xoxo
Dixie

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Wonderful pictures! Farm chicks is so much fun!

Simply Stork said...

Hi I'm "simply" and I too was at the farm chicks show this past weekend. I have enjoyed looking at your photos and it looks to me like I am not the only one drawn to photos in mirrors :o)

I took so many photos that I have put them into a mini movie-stop on by when you get a chance.

http://simplystork.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-back.html

~simply~