Tuesday, December 1, 2009

holiday studio sale

I'm so excited about this weekend's studio sale at Stubborn!

Mel Stiles has been one of my long-time favorite jewelry artists (I own three of her gorgeous necklaces, I just can't get enough!) and she's opening her doors for a holiday studio sale this Saturday and Sunday!


Besides stunning jewelry, Mel will also be selling oh-so-cool purses and darling ornaments – so grab your list and head on over to the Stubborn Studio Sale this weekend!

Oh, almost forgot: I'll be there, too, for part of the time, selling some remaining Cecily Ink cards and gift wrap at rock-bottom prices ($1 per card and per sheet!).

Not only that, I'll be debuting my new line of illustrations that I originally created for my day planner client gift. I'll have both framed and unframed prints available (stay tuned for my Etsy shop Grand Opening in the next day or so!)

S T U B B O R N Studio Sale
Saturday Dec. 5 + Sunday Dec. 6 • 11am to 3pm • snacks & drinks provided • kids welcome!
2928 NE 11th Ave • Portland OR 97212

No comments: