Monday, October 27, 2008

holiday savings at ecru

Here's a heads up for all you fellow paper fanatics: LeAnn at Ecru is hosting a holiday open house this coming Saturday!


It's a great way to kick off your holiday shopping: not only will LeAnn provide some yummy nibbles to nosh on, she's even offering 20% off on everything in the store!

In case you're not familiar with Ecru, they offer a huge selection of modern paper goods that range from swanky to funky. You'll find unique indie lines like UrbanBark and Smudge Ink as well as big-time faves like Russel+Hazel. To wet your appetite, here's a sneak peek of some of Ecru's holiday cards:


ECRU MODERN STATIONER
Holiday Open House: Saturday November 1 • 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
1215 NW 11th Avenue • Portland • 503.227.2611 • www.ecrupaper.com

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am an east coaster who got to visit Portland this summer. While there I visited Ecru. Your post here makes me want to return! I loved all the fun things in this shop!

Alex with Attic Antics said...

Oh, I'm so glad you discovered Ecru! If something in particular caught your eye in my posting, just give LeAnn a call and see if she can ship it (with the 20% off, I bet you'd still save some money, plus no sales tax :)