Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Start spreading the news....

(sing along now:)... I'm leaving today...

My apologies for the cheez factor here – I just have too much excitement running through my veins! Tomorrow morning bright and early I'll be stepping onto a plane to take me to New York!

While I'm gone, I will try my darndest to post about my adventures in the Big Apple and Cecily Ink's debut at the National Stationery Show (booth #1362, in case you're wondering), but please be patient as I'll be at the mercy of internet cafés, unfamiliar computers (what, I have to use a PC?!) and my feet (will they be able to carry me those extra blocks after a day of trade show trauma?).

Back soon!

1 comment:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

Love your stuff! Hope you don't mind, I posted about you today. Good luck at the show :) I'm sure you will do fantastic!