Monday, July 21, 2008

cheery monday

I thought I'd share some cheerful Etsy finds to brighten up your Monday.


I absolutely adore these little bird plates from Mordenti Pottery. And so affordable, you can easily buy a series and display them in a grouping!


I met Tiffany at the Portland Antique Expo a couple of weeks ago. Her family had a huge booth right behind us and boy, did they know how to have fun! The hootin' and hollerin' happened all weekend long – and you can see all the fun she's having in Tiffany's whimsical fused glass pendants. Just look at her many different owls (speaking of hootin').


And finally, one of my favorite Etsy purchases ever is a fabulous pendant from LeeLoo Studio. When I stopped by her online shop a few days ago, I fell in love with these bright and modern rings.

No comments: