Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2010 calendar sneak peek

Every year, I create a special holiday gift for my Defteling Design clients. It's my way of thanking them for their business and giving something back that hopefully will make them smile in appreciation.

You may remember last year's gift (it's actually been selected to appear in the upcoming release of The Big Book of Green Design, yippie!):


I usually start thinking up ideas in June and this year has been no exception. For months now I've been noodling ideas and I'm so excited with how it's taking shape! Here's a sneak peek of some illustrations I've been working on:

For all you calendar fans, check back in the next few weeks – I haven't decided yet, but I might create a limited-edition CD calendar using these illustrations. If so, you'll be able to purchase them via my Cecily Ink Etsy shop.

No comments: