Monday, March 10, 2008

For the love of felt...

I have been a felt fan for quite a while now (yes, I'm sure you all remember that amazing orange poppy pin that has made its way into several photos posted earlier this year) so imagine my excitement when I met Julie from FuzzBags at a little home shopping sale last Friday!

Julie makes felt purses that are simply stunning! Seriously, the moment I saw her walk through the door, my eyes went straight to her purse, thinking "where did she get that?" and "do they have another one?"


Her designs are simple yet bold, her color combinations fresh and modern (you can see why I was attracted to the purse I bought that night: Cecily Ink colors all in one place!)


Don't you just love the styling of the shots? While you're shopping for a fun new purse, you get inspiration for hip outfits at the same time! And the handwork is impeccable, down to the choice of interior lining – such fun patterns and colors!


You can find FuzzBags on Etsy and the examples shown here are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of creativity, colors and shapes.

No comments: