Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Easter

I can't believe it's almost Easter already! I haven't had a moment's time to try and give our house a little taste of spring, but boy, did I find some spring treasures on Etsy this week!


Check out these cute baby booties from Pretty Little – who wouldn't want their little tootsies warmed up by fuzzy slippers. Wish they came in adult sizes, sigh...


How about these adorable little birds from Cotton Bird Designs – perfect to place two or three along my kitchen window sill! They would have to fly over the big pond all the way from England, but definitely worth it for these special aviary delights!


And what's easter without some eggs? This print of an original painting by Danna Ray at GroundWork is stunning in its detailed simplicity. I love the little lawn chair in a sea of green - a sure sign that spring's just around the corner!


I think I may to have to buy some of this jewelry by Eninaj. Look, the colors are just perfect for Cecily Ink! (gee, I wonder: does that mean I can write it off as a business expense?!) I especially love the bracelet on the right – sure would spice up a simple white tee, blue jeans and black boots!

No comments: