Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crafty Wonderland this weekend

If you live in the Portland area, come say hi this weekend as I plan to sell calendars and card files at this month's Crafty Wonderland (and yes, I will offer some show specials that are not available online!)

As always, this month's event at the Doug Fir Lounge promises to be filled with lots of fun products from amazing talent. I thought I'd showcase a few of this month's vendors to wet your appetite. In case you can't make it, not to worry – just shop online!

I've shown eSoule's work before – and I'm doing it again! I just can't get enough of her extreme close-ups of small plastic animal toys. This series of horses is especially stunning – they look so alive!


And how fun are these hats by Paula Deer?


Love, love, love these darling illustrations by Barking Bird Art


Hope to see you there!

CRAFTY WONDERLAND
Doug Fir Lounge • 830 E. Burnside • Sunday 9.14.08 • 11:00 am to 4:00 pm

No comments: