Monday, September 15, 2008

shop talk – ink & peat

This past Saturday, I was invited to attend the grand opening of Portland's newest floral design and home decor stores, Ink & Peat. I was SO excited – I had been meaning to stop by Pam's store since she first opened her doors a few weeks ago and knew I would be in for a treat based on the pictures she had posted on her blog.


And boy, she did not disappoint! Ink & Peat is filled with treasures big and small that include must-haves for the home and body. While taking the photos below, my heart kept jumping with delight as I discovered piece after piece.


And yes, I did not leave empty-handed! Besides a set of dish towels (you can never have too many designer towels!), I snagged a gorgeous blue serving bowl, a delicious-smelling candle, an adorable silver ring, and a beautiful gift for a friend who's having a birthday in a few weeks.


And the flowers, oh, the flowers! Pam's arrangements are so beautiful, they're like pieces of art! I especially loved how she sprinkled vases and containers with just a stem or two throughout her displays. It made the store come to life!


And what would a grand opening be without a spread of goodies? Pam and her family outdid themselves – everything looked gorgeous, of course, but was absolutely delicious as well!


And aren't these little party favors adorable? Amy with Candywinkel did a great job tying in the favors with Pam's colors and tags!


INK & PEAT
3808 N. Williams Avenue • Portland • 503.282.6688 • www.inkandpeat.com

No comments: