Friday, February 1, 2008

Throwin' in the pillow

With all the dreary weather we've had lately, I've been longing for spring – warmer weather, sprouting leaves, outdoor strolls... Guess I'll still have to wait a while but in the meantime, I can spruce up my nest a bit by bringing in splashes of color. And a great way to do that is by mixing it up with some throw pillows! Etsy.com is the perfect place to find some gorgeous yet affordable new additions, all made by talented, independent artists:


Joom has long been one of my favorites! I ordered one of her pillows last summer and absolutely love it! Her silk screened nature-inspired designs are a reminder that spring is just around the corner.


Ruth over at Ruth's Crafts also has a knack for color. Her choices in graphic prints are stunning.


And these three options would work great in a modern living room or office:
(L): by The Full Spectrum
(C): by Bag Snatcher
(R): by Otrada USA

No comments: